Homemade sweet potato fries on there cheat day or even just because you feel like it who doesn’t love that.. For me, I am a fries and ketchup kind of girl, Simple and tasty. Fries are defiantly my weakness. When I’m sick all I crave are fries they are such a comfort for me. So I decided to make my own potato fries from home in just 30 min.
Here is my recipe I hope you enjoy!!
2 lb. or 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
2 Tsps. Olive oil ( more if needed)
1/8 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Seasoning Salt
1/2 tsp Garlic Salt/Powder
1/8 tsp Paprika (optional)
Instructions to making homemade Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat over to 450.
- Line the baking tray with baking sheet parchment paper or foil.
- In a Medium Bowl combine the oils and spices together.
- If leaving the peel on the potatoes then scrub the ingredients on them really well, if not then just let the ingredients soak in the potato.
- Cut the sweet potato in 1/4 ” fries. ( can make different sizes depending of the look you are going for)
- Toss the fries in olive oil coat.
- Once all the fries are coated, spread out the fries onto the baking tray.
- Drizzle some cheese on top.
- Make for 30 minutes, turning over occasionally until fries are crispy or until browned.
- Once baked drizzle more cheese.
- Eat and Enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed!!
Come back soon.